by - August 09, 2010

How Long Will My Love For You Be?
Someday you would leave, but I'm going to cherish you till that very last day, baby.


From my sub-pict you can tell Jielin's in a good mood. Tell you the reason next time!
Groupie gathering become a hangout; so many people can't make it :(
I got busy friends, I hope one day the 7 of us can meet out and have fun like we used to.


I miss them, really do.


Alright I'm back home, like finally.

Went out with sist. Walked around woodlands center. Wanted to go pool but decided not to, waste moneh. hahaha.
One shopkeeper wanted my facebook and I told him to look for it himself hahahah. It's harder than finding a needle in the ocean. LOL especially he don't even know my name.


Then went to buy chocolate milk (YES 900ml) craving for it since donkey years ago and my favourite pockyyyyyyyyy ^^Y


After which wanted to have dinner at astons but lazy to look for it so settle at the foodcourt. Chicken rice. LOL.


Slacked around a litle bit more (Nobody at home anyway) before going home.
Took pictures. HAHAAAA fun.
Wanna bring her out for buffet soon soon sooooooon!

You May Also Like

0 Comments