by - September 16, 2010

Even The Witch Needs Someone To Be There For Her




Dear-J,
I will do a quick post. Last night was pretty terrible. Mood swingsss.
So I posted a lot of stuff, but deleted it before falling asleep.
I barely closed my eyes last night. I went to bed at 4.30am after stoning/reflecting for the past hour.
I guess crying is a good way to vent all those frustrations.
Luckily I pretty normal today.

Past is past.


School. I'm super awake today. Lessons were fun. Got back chinese compo. Hmm a not bad attempt for yi lun wen? According to laobin haha! Although it is like a piece of shit beside JiaChen's.
Also received AQ. yay pass. Considered how lousy my english/common sense/logic is AND this is pretty much the first timed assignment, good good. :D

It's really good to sit beside laobin cause he taught me a lot. And he's really informed! I wish I was half as informed as him.

After school went golfing. GJ *pats myself at the back*
Finally manage to do pretty good shots (but the credit goes to the new set of rules)
Hit 38par. Minus a handicap of 12, so I score 26? hahaaa! So I guess I suck with near shots.

Then pw meeting > food > CCA.
Damn guilty cause I always go for like what, few minutes? Rushed home searched for yog tickets. But it's not with me :( Don't know how leh.


Slept > went down to meet pecky. > Snacks > facebook. New game! omg at this time. I MUST STOP ALL THIS CRAP.

It's 1.13am now, I wanna sleep already if not I will die tomorrow.


Damn I haven't finish my econs case study. I will do it tmr ba.

--------------------------------------------------------
plan for tmr, clear wr, eom, interview, go library do homework? D:
And it kinda reminds me, I haven't reply Dan yet hahaa.

Last thing! (Y) finally 1 million ++ score for zombie flick. fun really~


karma.

You May Also Like

0 Comments