by - October 26, 2010

For A Moment, It Reminds Me Of You
But it didn't last for a second, did it?
 Past.

Dear-J!
Heyhey. Hope Joel do well for his Maths. Seriously worried. 
Went for tuition before zooming back to cwp - missed the first 20 minutes of:

Child's Eye,
Am glad I didn't watch the 3D version. I will be totally freaked out.
Caught this with mooncake, ape, cow, shinchan, chen-ge, bobo lun and zhaozhao.
Or more commonly known as: yueqi, apple, seowwen, weiloke, jiachen,yaolun and zizhao.
(Ok now don't ask me who they are already, okay?)

Anyway this will be rank number 1 good scary movie of 2010. (Considering only those I caught in cinemas) 
Really twisted at the end? But there's something to learn from this movie: Must be really careful when you're pregnant. 
I'm going to cope at home if I am pregnant in the future yeah Hehee.

Basically, I was trying to be a Ninja throughout the show. A shivering Ninja.
Don't get it? I was doing this most of the time:

With my hands covering as well. LOOL. Not only me. The girls did this too. As well as zhaozhao.? o.o

Give it a 3.5. Go catch it, it's pretty awesome.
Note, Bring winter clothings because I'm shivering throughout! Super cold! That cold-blooded mooncake don't feel anything at all? Well, she's a mooncake...

Talked in the middle of cwp, (don't know why middle too) and headed home.

Have to rush op now, TMR PRESENTING OMGOMG?
I'm not done with script. D:

Not to mention dinner and bathe. (Waiting for the washroom hiakhiak)


4:53 minutes should be spent here, watching this. It's good to re-watch!

You May Also Like

0 Comments