by - October 18, 2010

Warmest Summer Sweetest Love

Heyyo everyone! I'm currently blogging using Ape's com, waiting for mooncake, ape and cow to finish the game "cheat" I'm number 1 honest girl hahahah! :D


Anyway after school today did pw, went to Ape's house at around 5. Bought food from Sunplaza, japanese pizza(:

Went to Aries for a little shopping but got nothing.
Then proceed to Ape's house.


Mj for 2 hours. Had lots of sweets .____. Lost $0.80? Ape's the winner of the day. Cow even had to sell her fbt to pay her debt. LOL.


THEY ARE STILL ON THE GAME SLOWSLOWSLOW lol.
Wonder what time I would reach home today.. Hmm it's 9:26pm. PW IS WAITING FOR MEHH T____T


On a brighter note, movie with da girls tmr? hopefully, hopefully.
I'm happy now. Life is near to contentment.


Till I find my soulmate again ;

You May Also Like

0 Comments