by - October 11, 2010

You Are One Of A Kind, One In My Life
It's pure happiness, that unreal contentment.



Dear-J!
First day of school after a considerably enjoyable weekend.

Hmmmm no formal lessons. Had Chinese early in the morning. Got back my paper. I was lucky.
The two Chinese pros got drugged :( If not they surely scored very well!

ALVIN EYES HERE
I got my first A. Hiakhiak.

Chinese was boring, random sketching here and there, played cops too.

Then, lunch. Hungry to the maximum I swear.


After filling our stomachs, went back to class. Wanted to CS but my one need CD key shit :( So suay lor! I even brought my cute mouse there to own them hahaha!
Nvm I'm going to kill Auntie Kang tmr :D


PW OP lecture. Anyway, IJ010 was pretty good! Considering the amount of time they had and being the first team, facing a group of 500+ students. :D
Pretty interesting when it's nearing the end where we watched like 20 minutes or so inspiring video. They should totally show us before mid course!
It's awesome. The song 'numb' is playing in my head now. Hahaaaa miss that song y'know.


After lecture went off with groupie, went to woodlands polyclinic. Failed interview hahaha. But at least got one email reply. That's a good thing, isn't it?

Drop by tutor's place and wtf that place really changed a lot a lot! Some more got 2 new china ladies. ZZ.


Walked home from Marsiling after that. I was walking at 0.00000001km/s I swear because usually I will take maximum 15 minutes but I took half an hour just now to crawl back home. Epic I never walked this slow in my life (except when I'm in uncomfortable shoes)


Pictures later, I'm charging my phone now.
Battery totally flat. Because laobin keep jewel beaching. BUT STILL LOST TO COMBI POWERS OF FISHBALL AND I :D Challenge him again tmr!



PBF IS THE CUTEST GUY EVER. :D:D

You May Also Like

0 Comments