by - November 14, 2010

Forgo Hate, Embrace Love
Give more expect less and you will be shocked, how much more you will get

Taken in Tioman hheheeh haven't post about it till now.
Dear-all-that-love-your-family,

Today has been a fun day hiakhiak. Finally home.

Woke up the latest in the house - 8:30am. LOL lazy bum me. Set off around 10, to Pulau Ubin. Wooh one trip cost $15 for the whole family zzz. Rent bikes and mine cost $6 for the whole day. It's wth price please ECP is $7 for 2 hours. Whole day vs 2 hours lol. Btw mine is an old bike new is at $8. Got insect repellent, which imho one of the most important things you must bring there.

Cycled and I was going around based on feel. Went to the undeveloped areas that is no roads built. Mum said it's kampong area. THE WHOLE RIDE IS ON BUMPY ROADS WITH MANY LITTLE AND BIG ROCKS + MUD. The ride wasn't tedious. What's tedious is going up the slopes.

Thanks to the rain went back to the more developed area after a quick lunch. Oh sister had a fall and for the first time in my life I saw so much blood. Must hurt real bad uh... :(


Went to a restaurant for coconut drink (y) totally love it(: while the rest had beer. Had some light snacks like oyster stuff and fried you-tiao. Sat there for quite some time and I fell asleep there.

Then went for a last round in the rain. Had poncho on and mine is pink hiakhiak. Tore it on the way whatever it doesn't shield me from the rain too. Saw a wild boar dashed across right in front of me, I super lucky can?


Took away lots of things you know. A little sore here and there (haven't recovered from ECP thingy) + umpteen mozzie bites + 4 blisters on hands and 2 chipped nails ya. But this is not the worst I swear. Cause of the bumpy rides my down there almost gone. Like shit everyone is complaining 'pi gu tong' every time we get to sit down. Suggest people with weak hymen not to take bike track.



Cleaned up and went back to Singapore. Then to Giant for some shopping and ikea. Got new stuff after installing will update there with awesome pictures.

Initally wanted to have dinner there but the queue is mad so we came back to North and had dinner at 167. Had astons cause I don't want to be suaku hahaha! But quite disappointing cause tyx was raving about the Astons there. Cream of mushroom tasted sour? My chicken too greasy while sis's one was too dry. Salmon spag is not nice. Plus no more baked potato :( I like the fries though.


Home, bathed and yea you know, blog. Tmr, busy again.
My old body is going to break soon.

Anyway, I baked. No correction, I just mixed the stuff yayaaa.

You May Also Like

0 Comments