by - December 10, 2010

Probably wouldn't on the computer. Back home. So today went to couz house. I cooked a plate of vegs while sist cooked a plate of roasted meat, couz cooked rice and eggs. Had late lunch there.

Proceeded to mj session. First time completing dong nan xi bei feng. Idk what shit is that so ya. Not bad not bad. Nini lost 4bucks. I won. Er about a dollar and I passed all of them to her. Good sister hor :)

Cooked dinner, western style - everything fried. Lol. Had lots of snacks in between and ice-cream cake. Woooh I like eating.

Had a few rounds of MD before heading home. Going 11 by then.

I just bitch-slapped a mosq. Hate those things to core.

Am going to do homework now as that's the only way to make me tired. :D good luck in sleeping tonight jiayou jiayou.

Oh btw the post for pre Xmas will be up tmr morning. Now I shall listen to my pathetic 26 songs on my phone. Was listening to songs in the abandoned nano but I just hate the songs. And X's itouch is filled with jap and Korea stuff, me don't like. Byebye :)

You May Also Like

0 Comments