Kbox @ Scape

by - January 16, 2011

Hohooo I'm finally done with all the pictures. So here's the post on 15Jan's outing (which is yesterday)

Went to tuition first before heading to Yishun station to meet the girls. I even chased after the bus to prevent myself from being late. Ite I think I am still early even if I miss 2 buses or so. Lol.




So the moment we met, we rushed to Orchard.


Was interviewed otw to taka/scape. Guess the poly peeps must have mistook us as sec 4 or what. Guess they're probably trying to grab more people into their course.


Got a badge as well. Oh not to forget helium balloons from Jiaqi and JiaYi (the twins that blog). Ape's one immediately lou feng. Seriously dai sai. hahaha :D


Head to scape and got Mac. Check in at approximately 2:30 and they said we can only sing till 5. So we paid $6 for 2.5hours. -_____-



So if you're going kbox and you made a reservation, please be punctual. Like mad punctual.
Is it like this? They should start the time when we step in right?! Make more sense  too.


Furthermore the person on the line is super rude when yq was making a reservation. Sometimes they don't bother to knock. Sometimes the music goes haywire.

Sang hahahaa I can't believe those human beings can actually tolerate my horrible singing. Lol.









I'm actually pretty fair hahaha *points at my feet* 
If only... hhahaha!

I don't know, but this was what happened to us that day.
One good thing probably the attitude of the manager. Hmm.


The usual thing we do every outing hahaha!

Went to scape secluded corner for our soggy fries and burgers.



 Unglam.

 Sw's urine!



Rain had stopped by then so we made our way to Daiso. Got files and gloves. Bento holder soon!

Shopped around and decided to head to FEP for food and some stuff. Got a couple of stuff with the girls :D


Talented shots by various talents lol.
RainbowFC friendship band, pin-alike ear stud (I got pink and white!)



Shopped around and forgot dinner (err too late for dinner too). Shared a milk tea and headed back home. 
 Ape's "camera"18buckxzxz








 HAHAAA I photoshop-ed yq's fringe cause there's a split! Better than the one I did for Ape during her birthday celebration shot.


That's all folks! Like outing posts?


Will think of more interesting stuff to blog soon. 3am. Sleeping now :D

You May Also Like

0 Comments