But you'll never do the same

by - February 28, 2011


Sunday:
Happy birthday best mom in the world. 
No matter what happen, that will remain as the universal fact. C:


After tuition that day fixed lunch for L. 
Look and taste fantastic! 





Went to pepper lunch for dinner!
A little bit weird (trying to inject some youthful vibe in the elderly yo).

Had quite a variety. Didn't take any picture because we were starving.

Except for this:

IMO a pretty artistic shot hahaha!




The rest went to search for sister's shoes while I went to queue for:
First time trying GongCha.
I'm going back to koi. Taste and preferences. Such a marvellous thing. 


Anyhow, queue for koi was insane. 
Want a cup of the usual thing so badlyyyyyyy T______T


Gave present to mommy. Not very cheap. In fact it is the most expensive thing I gave to her. 
Worth it. She wanted to get it but it was too expensive, so she dropped the idea.


Yay efforts are paid off. At least we chose something she likes! :D




Monday:
Went to receive our SM2 buddy. Mine was a petite girl (though she's taller than I). 
Hiak I'm older! By... a dozen or so days? Like May babies. :D




Must been really boring because the first lesson was GP. 4 periods. straight. 


Got back timed assignment. HAHAAA disgrace. I'm not going to disclose my terrible, horrible marks here. 
Keeping the skeleton in the cupboard. (or something along that line).


Had physics FA after sending them off. Wellllllllllllllllllllllllll misconceptions. ALL OVER THE PLACE. 

Btw looking for a couple of good photography apps for iphone.
If possible wish to link it up right here!

Awesome to see it first, right? Is it even possible?
If you know of any, do recommend me.
Alright, dinner now.

I'm damn pissed/emotional because I'm hooked to "grenade'' but I can't find it anywhere. WTSSSS WHO HAVE SEND MEEEEEEE.
Iiloveyou.

You May Also Like

0 Comments