You don't need him to fall head over heels

by - February 10, 2011


Yoooo. Blogging at a super early time, I know, I know. Came home early!

How awesome will it be to come home everyday, napped and it's still 6+ after everything? Super duper ultra awesome.


Didn't run 2.4km during PE today. Walked 3 rounds with Niki.
So that means I've to run alone next lesson? Life sucks.



Anyway, I managed to survive lessons today. Did chem before school and maths during lunch and assembly.

Civics was pretty fun, ended in about 25 minutes while assembly talked about NS thingy.
Supposed to be for Total Defence?
Assembly worsen mai backache. T____T
I wanted to die cause sitting on the floor strains my hurt back. Kept shifting here and there. Been aching pretty badly after that.


PS, the moment I looked through 100 odds pictures I would do a photo post!
currently at 60+.
One thing I can be sure is that wouldn't be tomorrow.
There's CCA fair tmr (endless, Idk why too!) and I'm having steamboat with family right after!


Going to eat sinful food now (all the junk lying at home) before I start working on my tutorialsssssss.




Something I wanted to blog yesterday or so.
There's econs trip to Korea. I don't know whether I should summit the form or not. Thought I made up my mind but when ?Miss Ho went through the details I'm not too sure again. Indecisive.
I'm tempted to go to Korea:
1. Cheaper
2. Lower exchange rate
3. Strawberries!
4. Shopping would be great
5. Love to visit Samsung! (weird, I know)
6, Get to go with people from other schools
7. Maybe with people in 11A too
8. Learn Econs?



As for UK:
1. GO WITH 12A
2. Study in Cambridge (I don't think I will ever, ever study in a foreign University in the future. What's more, Cambridge)
3. Will love to see how they attend lectures, especially for Physics. (WHATTTTT LOOK AT THE VIDEOS! SUPER INTERESTING!)
4. Caucasians. LOL -_-
5. Live in castle?
6. Super longh flight!! (most people dread this. Once again, JieLin is weird)
7. Heart pain shopping
8. Can go with people I love
9. Can go pre-trip shopping
10. Can learn science and everything else?
11. No need to eat Kimchi (I don't really like it though I've been craving for Korean food for 2143435432 years).


The choice is clear yet I'm scared I'm not clear with my choice.
Aiya, this shit analysis is not really essential. Cause I might flunk my block test.



Sunday, STAR COE. LOL. Not Sit There And Rot
It's Study To Achieve Results, Camp, On Everthing. 
Hope you learn your punctuations well enough.
Meaningfool. :D

You May Also Like

0 Comments