Do you think you are worth my respect at all?

by - March 19, 2011

This is a super emotional post. So you should only read if you're mentally prepared for it.
Somehow, I wish the person involved will read and do some serious reflections as well.

Read more at your own risk.







Meh. I believe 99 out of 100 of you will click 'read more'. The remaining one is perhaps a dumb fool who can't find that link.




No I will not make this private.
If after reading this you feel happy (Idk, sadist?) because my life is so fucked up, I pity you.




Okay enough of this.




This bloody thing has been bothering me like crazy for the past few... months? I can't believe she is sucha bitch. Seriously, no other words can describe her.

I wouldn't disclose you here. Let's just name you ... A.

What is exactly running through your mind when you do such a thing? I don't understand. I can't.
Greed?


From daily things to money. What else do you want from me?


You're utmost selfish. Unwilling to contribute, even to your own family? I seriously don't get it.
We (B and I) bought mum's present. It wasn't any cheap. My poor little sister don't even work and she's living on the pathetic pocket money my parents give her.



But did she say no when we got the present for mum? Did she?


No matter how fucking poor she is, she still insist on getting that for mum. We are willing to spend on people we love, you get it?


Upon knowing the price, what did you do?

 The next day you went to get some ... 3bucks present or what for mum and easily deny the fact that we're sharing the present? How nice of ya.


No, I'm not weighing the significance of presents by monetary value. I'm just trying to tell you, can you spare a thought for others when you do something?

You earn money for goodness sake. Not a lot I know. BUT WHO IS AT FAULT HERE?
You caused B to pay so much more (she hasn't pay me la).
You conveniently ignored the fact we got a present for her.
You're known for your stinginess. I know. But I didn't know it's so bad..



Yours are always yours. Parents' are yours too. When will it be the opposite? I wonder.



Best job for you? Fish monger.





I believe what links us together is just our surname.
I thought you will somehow understand, you're not the queen in the family. Not everything belongs to you.




Let's use some GP writing skills here.
Before I sentence you to death, let me speak for you.


In  your point of view (I thought really hard for it)

1. 'Parents don't give me enough pocket money.'

You know what? Fuck you. -.-
If you ever complain about pocket money, take a bloody look at mine and B. We're so much lower than you okay.
Yes, you've to pay adult fare when you travel... But the amount dad gave you is enough for you to even take a couple of times and have mac everyday.

So don't bullshit about the extra transport cost you bear.


Next, you shopped like crazy. Yes. I buy things like crazy too (I used to) but well, I can. I work for my money. Life is so fucking short. My goal is to enjoy life, not hug it to coffin when I die.

What about you? Do you work? No. Can you work? Yes? Stop using fucking excuses like my school is busy like mad. Busy like fuck? Why did I see you watching Japanese shows at night, at bloody loud volume, laughing like a crazy bitch?

That's really busy uh? You, you chose not to work. So you don't complain when you don't have enough to spend.




2. 'I'm the one doing housework so I should get some sort of reward.'

If you're thinking of this, you should go and die.
That doesn't bloody give you any rights to take other peoples' things.

You mean you're my maid so that is why I need to pay you?
Well, I don't see you tidying my stuff (only going through them and taking what you want).
I don't see you cooking nice food. I don't see you hand washing my clothes.

If you want me to 'pay' you, act like a maid. Please. Live with a backbone and stop using excuses like that. (If you're thinking of this).



3. 'You last time also like that!'

Yes. Indeed. I never shared this in details with anyone (cause up to today I regretted my actions and wish to burn myself)


But I paid my price for being greedy. For being dishonest.
I was forgiven. However, till date I never forgive myself, you know that?

Perhaps I should forgive you as well. Forgive you for stealing from your own family at a tender age of 21. -___-


You think I should? You think so?


At least I learnt my lesson. After that I remember vividly I found a $1 on the floor. Eat shitz I went to staff room and passed it to my form teacher as 'lost and found'. And wasted my whole recess. LOOOL.
I was that naive eh?



Nevertheless, I'm still proud of myself. That is 1 emotional struggle I went through.
Who rocks?


(ehhhh last time my pocket money only 1 dollar. Got drink no food, got food no drink.... so considered a hard choice to make okay!)



3. 'You leave your things around.'

Sooooo, you mean I should lock every single shit up? You know what does home means? A place SAFE with people you can TRUST.
Now I see your lappy, psp, bag, make up etc = I can take because you leave them around?


And I don't see ang bao money inside ang baolying around. I don't see my make up stacked nicely in my cupboard as lying around.

In the first fucking place no one should have the right to go through other peoples' stuff without permission.

oppppps. Sorry yq, sw, sm, ape, wl, etc for going through your stuff. =.=

But at least I don't take their things.






4. 'I help you use finish'.

Number 1, I don't need your help. Yes I know I've 10 unopened facial wash, 8 hair masks etc but I can finish them on my own. If you want to use it, sure. Please ask me.
Did I ever deny anyone from using my things? (unless there's some sentimental values behind it ... Wait I believe all those with 'values' are burnt in the _____  by now.)

I even ask B to use for me.

Number 2, If I really can't finish, I rather sell it online for 10cents. I like, cannot ah?


Number 3, or I can give it to my friends what. Endless girlfriends.
I'm sure you all wouldn't mind an extra new hair conditioner?

Number 4, or I can just donate it.




I even gave you stuff I'm not using anymore.
You're still so bloody insensitive/sick/bitch/fuckwhatever and keep helping yourself to my things.

So what's the point to treat you better? I'm totally what's the word? Exploited? Lol.


Maybe you can advise me what fucking bullshit you have?


I really don't wish to but I've torn your reputation in front of my friends... and whoever that is reading this now.
(Yes do take this with a pinch of salt. This is just my own opinion)
I don't wish to facebook you "why the fuck are you taking my things and money?"
I don't wish to pass video footages to the police.

Can someone tell me, what should I do right now?

I just want my things, my cash (yea I'm super poor) back.



PS, please don't think about going Korea, thinking about where to shop, thinking about what to buy when you are fucking spending my money.
REFLECT.

AND RETURN ME MY STUFF TYVM LOVE YOU.




This is super duper mad random but, I just donated to help Japan. Tiny weeny amount.
My efforts.
And click on my ads. If you see them hahaha! <<<<<<<<<<<<

You May Also Like

0 Comments