When Jie Lin is neat #1

by - March 23, 2011

I figure I'd blog first before heading to the showers, take out physics and attempt to revise while watching the movies I spammed loading last night.... 3am.


It was hard... Because the only shows I downloaded (okay fine most of them) are horror films. Watching the trailers at 3am...? Hmmmm.
Furthermore, youtube hangs like crazy and I can hear screeching/banging/screaming but can't see a shit. lol.



Anyhow, I just updated my phone and my jailbreak programmes are gone? LOL why like that?
And 'prison break' app is driving me crazy! Why so hard! Who no walk through?!!




Okay let me blog about what I did today.
It's really really boring because I did packing.


(Yes I need to blog about this because this is the first positive change I make! - keeping my things organise.)


It is an extremely tedious task, you know?



PS, there's a lot of irrelevant pictures I took... so click at your own risk.
But wanted to pen it down here because I want to see what junk I have next time when I read back.





So JieLin packed.....

2 cupboards~~~~
*APPLAUSE PLEASE HAHAHAHA*
I'm super tired now.

Packing itself is not tiring. What is making me take so long is looking through all the stuff I have, amazed I still have some of the things, question myself why do I still keep all that junk, decide whether to keep it or not (I'm very indecisive), if I want it where do I put it, take pictures, edit them using camera+ or photoshop, repeat process for the next item.

Here. Appreciate my efforts. 




1. box, supposed to have markers in them but Idk where the markers went. 
It was a gift from xiaohuan.
2. Box. For my earpiece lol.
3. I seriously don't know what this is. 


My spare hair accessories. 

Piggy banks no one is using.
HK one belongs to my younger sist while pringles one belongs to my elder sist.
Mine is the girl one. From xiaohuan as well.


My nail stuff.
Didn't put my nail art inside because this box is too small lol.
My usual favs/use-to-death are TFS nail strengther (I've weak nails. They don't really work? Idk) and red polishes. Last row is random brands. 3 buffers at the back.
I neither do my nails often. (too lazy and I can never paint them perfectly) nor do I buffer them. I hardly trim them too. LOL.




Packing them in... together with other spare stuff..
..
..


I think not bad! 
Don't say still look messy because you don't know how bad it is before. 
Plus it's hard to put all the stuff into the small little space!




On the top shelf.



Hats/caps.
The red and grey one make me look like some cancer patient, pink with white stripes makes me look like a baker, black one camouflage with my hair, pink white checkered one look like ahlian...
So I like the one yq gives because nobody said anything about it before!



 Random stuff #1
Shinchan bag to contain cute ang baos (sad, they are empty), some carrier I got when I'm in m'sia, a doll chain (sist's) and ocean park thingy I got when I went to hk..... 6/7 years ago? fml.



Random stuff #2
Key chains!
I love to collect them! Some are gifts! Spotted yours?
[:


Random stuff #3
1. School bus-shaped label holder
2. Old school eraser (used to collect them as well. 1 for 10cents leh)
And put staples(sp?) on them so they can spin likea ______ (you know the cartoon? I forgot the name already).
3. LOL the chain to hook wallet to skirt.
 4. Powerpuff girls tattoo? I got this when I'm p1 or what. LOLLL.
5. Old school sharpener!
6. Fu?



Putting them in......
..
..


Yeaaaaa!



Mehhhhz. I'm too tired to blog about the 2nd cupboard.
Guess I will shower and take a nap, blog about it tmr or what!

You will most probably see a lot of random/no point posts because I want to blog but don't wish to write "today during physics we learned blahblahblah."

You May Also Like

0 Comments