You never try, you never know

by - March 26, 2011


Bleh I'm too lazy to blog.
Nothing much actually..


Went to arcade after BT today. Aiya don't care already. The moment I handed in my paper my fate is already decided. Pray also no use so let's not waste prayers.



4-p shooting game is awesome; sw is ultra pro in it.
Oh before that had kfc. So long never eat kfc I don't even know their chilli and ketchup are like Macs now. Dui lian.


Cheesy meltz~ So long since I last ate it already. Not a fan of fast food now.
I WANT RICE. *Asian*



Went town with wl, eug and dan.
Walked around.
Got some stuff yeah and I like all of them. wl has good taste, yes?
Next time shopping must bring him hahaha!



But I'm still pretty sad I can't find the right size for the heels. Been thinking about it for the whole night and that is like the 2nd pair I really like~
First was the white wedges. Still my favourite pair.



Now... It don't look awesome but when you wear it right, it's super pretty.

More often than not we thought some things don't suit us so we don't even pick up and try. However, the moment we have them on, we realised that is like the best thing ever. And picking them up is the best choice you've made. I believe so.



Hahaaa I'm going to try every single shit before buying. Must be open to new stuff yeap.
:D


If I can't get my size, I will die die buy the slightly smaller one and ask someone to break in for me.
Excited about the trip for tmr.
Will blog about lao wen b'day (with selected pictures tmr).

You May Also Like

0 Comments