The life of a lifeless kid

by - May 09, 2011

Celebrated mothers' day yesterday. Nothing is more heartwarming than a meal together.
Had beer (which I only took a sip hehee good girl ^^) and watched 2 movies: the reef and my sassy girl.


The reef (sharks related)
My sassy girl
The latter was a re-watch as we totally cnt think of any good movies to see together.
Connect my CPU to the tv and vola! Big screen ftw.

So movie all the way till about 3am *shag*

It was bloody hot so we on all the air cons and fans, closed all the windows and kitchen door to have air con coming into the living room from our indivdual rooms. Sucks not to have air con in da living room hurrrrrr.




Today went for tuition. Was cursing the weather(hot like shit) and the retard walking in front of me. Anyhow throw your litter for what stupid. I can't stand people littering (especially when the bin is right beside ya)


Okay I should start my hw/revision so I can watch battle LA. Later! 40mins into the show and it is amazing. Hehhe I like but at the same time, I teared. Wtf so sad for to see people dying.


Anymore nice shows to recommend?
The next one I'm going to watch is.... Blog once I watch!
Subbing pics once my com is back!

You May Also Like

0 Comments