Posts gone

by - May 14, 2011

Can you imagine if you went to the doctors and you had a sore throat, and he asked you what the problem was, and you suddenly turned into Eminem.

“I CAN’T TELL YOU WHAT IT REALLY IS, I CAN ONLY TELL YOU WHAT IT FEELS LIKE. AND RIGHT NOW IT FEELS LIKE THERE’S A STEEL KNIFE IN MY WINDPIPE.”








Yes. Blogger crashed? I think 1 of my posts is gone. Byebye forever :(
Seriously, I'm planning to archive my posts. But then again, I've plans to delete my archives. Can't stand how I blog in the past.


People really grow up hur? Really prominent in some of the people.
Let's blog a little.




Friday. Supposing an early day. However, due to the programmes, we ended up leaving the school at about 6. By the way, got back GP timed assignment. Weak content, weak language, pian ti (wrong question analysis) so I got 23? Really gonna brush up all my subjects wtf. I'm like a goner.



Headed to Uniqolo after school. Grand opening. Nah, not my type. Nothing caught my eye, like..... o.o?
The sales ain't amazing. (and I've nothing in mind to buy.... more interested in Mimosa but didn't have the chance to browse).


Before the USD raise again, I added tons of shit into my cart from various US website.
Okay maybe not a lot. Sizes are quite hard to gauge.
Gonna ask yy to help me with it hahah!


Speaking of her, I got a birthday post to do! Yes we finally celebrated her BELATED TTM birthday. :/
And I'm halfway through my hair post... Maybe I will finish it up by.... Sunday?


So blogger don't stab me okay.
Love you.


Last thing before I go.
I just want to remind anyone reading this; be happy. Because there are 3589048094454 reasons to be. Even the simplest one. Trust me :>

You May Also Like

0 Comments