Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows part 2

by - July 24, 2011

It all ends here, after all these years






HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2

Hello world! I'm back from HP7! Omgzxzzz so exciting!!! I can't believe I finished all 8 movies.
No more yearly movies to watch already. Sad. Comeon! Somebody make some good action-packed movies (Love lord of the rings too but sad, only got 3 parts to it). Twilight cannot compare. Haizx.


*go emo*




Anyhow, it was good! But expected a little more here and there. Was laughing at Voldemort's laughter. Hiakhiakhiak. LOL.


And can't help checking his noseless face out.
{: Must watch if you haven't.



Caught this with the girls. Sad sm and wl can't make it. Had yami yogurt with fruity pebbles. I would say this is the first time I find cereals "acceptable". Note, I'm still anti-cereal. Lol.
And this morning I wanted to pick up peanut butter to try! *smack head* what's wrong with me? Btw, I hate peanut butter.

And cereal. : |

Last thing, bth the couple a few miles away. I ain't stalking them or what. Trying to focus on my movie but they keep making those irritating sounds. I know, who didn't make out in a cinema before? But there's like lots of kids around. Kids, children. Xiaoxiaodeleh. 'nuff said. 

You May Also Like

0 Comments