Misses and kisses

by - August 06, 2011

Hello people. Didn't blog when I say I would. Everyday is packed. Like mad.
Can't squeeze com time in. Unless I Yi bian watch Jia Hao yue yuan Yi bian blog.
Probably typing crap if I do that. So.... I absent myself.


I will do a post with summary + photos etc tonight when I come back from the horrible mission today -cut hair.


To all a level muggers out there, mug hard!
If you haven't get into the momentum, wake up. 85days. No joke. Unless you wna screw your future up. The uni talk yesterday was a good reality check. Look at people around, look at yourself. Where do you stand. Im probably out of the zone but I'm going to start working hard to get my ass inside.

Even the always-procrastinating girl is trying to study, what about you?

You May Also Like

0 Comments