No fever no school

by - August 23, 2011

Weird, first time staying at home without a fever.
Woke up with weird headache and literally walking around like a blind woman. Scary. Vision was so blur. (not because I'm myopic). Took pretty long to decide to go school or not.


In the end I didn't. Stayed at home to sleep. In case you're wondering, I'm still feeling nauseous, just better.


Now I'm functioning like a normal being again (yay!). Been stuffing GP content into my brain since I woke up (11 ftw).

Had lunch my dad made and lots of heaty food. Now, sore  throat please don't come tyvm.

Wanted to visit the doctor but I'm just too lazy. Took some medicine found at home. (hur right). Don't worry, not dead yet.




Now, weird feeling in my tummy. PLEASE, dont screw me ty.



***
Dad got into a car accident..

You May Also Like

0 Comments