thankewww :3

by - September 01, 2011


The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called "truth." 

Dan Rather



Direct copy the title from Ms wang's email.
Happy teachers'day!



Didn't make my way back to rs (again, and I doubt I will next year). Celebration today was in fact one of the best. I meant the skit. :D


But sadly, was rushing stats work (WHICH I DIDN'T FINISH IN THE END LAR) haizx sad life.
At least I can do already right?! That's a good thing heheee.

Stayed back a little while to finish what I can for stats. Dragged myself around cwp. Had duck rice for lunch. Met sarah! :D:D:D:D So long never see her already. To think I was staring at her photo yesterday wondering when we'd meet again (on the class photo I carry around, yes sec1 and2). She's working in Uniqlo(cwp) now, try your luck!
Went home and realised I've no keys!!!
So slacked downstairs with a bottle of meiji chocolate milk (:D) but I finished it in 10 minutes.
Went to get keys, homed, slept and here I am.
Gonna rush physics for consultation tomorrow. D:


Anyhow, this was what I wrapped for Mr Ong (Which I'm damn proud of, I hope he doesn't see it as an insult).

Spent most of my time last night wrapping, cutting this and helping my sis with HER teachers' day presentsss. Hmmmm did she take a picture?

Actually I copied from 101 dog. ERRR I KNOW MY ART FAIL.
Okay right?! At least the ears and the colours. LOL.




LIBRARY TMR (Y) JIA YOU. AM CRAVING FOR MR BEAN'S ICECREAM. THAT STUFF MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH :3

You May Also Like

0 Comments