To those who care, thank you

by - September 30, 2011



Starbucks delivery woman just now. Went back to Starbucks to get latte for babycutieqie. Should have added whipped cream to mine because the amount of walking can easily burn all the fats already. I got Caramel Frap. Sadly it's so coffee. :(:(:(:( I just down a cup of caffeine. Mehish I need to brush because there is like a layer of something on my teeth. I don't like it, a lot. Btw, I'm a caffeine critic but $6.60 spent, I've to die-die gulp it down. Just have to stir really well to mix the caramel in. I forgot which one I had with wl and ky when we went to Starbucks donkey years ago.

Met dad when I was on the way home. He's in a pretty good mood. So I'm here, you know blogging while he's making dinner. I'm fine to help him here and there if he doesn't make it "compulsory" for me to do. I hate people ordering me around. Yeap that explains why I hate homework.


(if you can see the link, high-five).



Anyhow, today, 30/9/2011 marks the second most embarrassing moment in IJC. I seriously feel like finding a hole and hide inside. Or perhaps go for plastic surgery so no one recognise me. You know what the hell happened?


I FREAKING SLIPPED AND FELL DOWN THE STAIRS FMLFMLFML SOMEMORE NEAR CANTEEN. DK HOW MANY THOUSAND PAIRS OF EYES (OKAY MAYBE NOT SO MUCH) SAW THAT OKAY. PS TTM. -_____________________- Thanks a lot, vans.
Gonna grab those goody old $10 shoes for rainy days. Cheap and never fails me.

So people in vans, you better be careful hahaha lolfml don't laugh okay. Next time your turn. Karma okay.
Must be that time I laughed at sm because she slipped too. My bad. Oh, I couldn't stop laughing during one of the Maths tests as well when sm's stomach growled like an animal. Loool and today my stomach made weird noises too. KARMA I TELL YOU LIAO.



Next, got back GP results. Might not be as fantastic as some people (eg. daniel who got 42 out of 50 for his paper 1 wtfmax okay damn zai okokkk).
Btw, his reaction was really cute. He jumped out of the class when he received his results and jumped back hahahaha?


Well, at least no more E/S for GP? Yes got hope one! I shall blog in perfect English today, tomorrow, the day after.....Yadayada~~~
I try.


 Mdm Zalinah is really cute and awesome. She is the one that made me believe GP is something I can do fairly well in. (at least I'm not aiming for a C anymore ehehehe). You see, the amount of effort she put in for our class (with damn cui English) really touches me.

 "AMBITION"
The world makes way for those who know where they are going 


She even made a card for each and everyone of us. With edible chocolates attached. Cute not?!
Seeing how much every teacher is putting in for our big A's, tell me, wouldn't that make you feel a tad more motivated?
Okay, pray this motivation don't die before A level ends.



-------------------------------------------------
Daily happening below:

After having lunch, our productivity drops to zero. Was crapping and guessing what Apple asked. MAN THE MRT ONE IS REALLY HARD. Was also guessing yq and sw's couz names. Bored like that. Went for a little tour around cwp. Dying. Bag was so heavy. I could barely straighten my back.


Talking around bag, I feel retarded. I bought the whole stack of Maths (which I didn't get to use at all hurrrrr) and forgot my physics and chem. Nice?
Cold weather shrinks my already puny brain :(


PS: Ignore my full name in the pictures. Shouldn't they put my online name instead?
Never mind, how many know my surname is chow? Hahahhaha "zou" in Chinese.  Self-proclaimed zou jie lun's sis. Lol bu yao lian.
I feel so stupid because Idk how to use webcam so I've to download oovoo > start video call (with myself) > Screenshot > photoshop > crop
Very long process for a picture. So appreciate. That's all I hope this little space has entertained you.

Love,
JL.

You May Also Like

0 Comments