I forgot how, and I don't think I'm keen to recall

by - October 02, 2011


What can you expect out of a sick girl? After my nose stopped acting like an open tap, my throat started to burn. After my throat got better, I'm k.o. with shitty headache and such. Time to sleep earlier and drink more water.

Finally much better.... now I've to face the mountain of revision and homework.
Can't wait for A levels to end, really.



Random thoughts:
1. Stay close don't go - Secondhand Serenade
2. Cut by chem work, twice
3. Almost died when I touched my left ear.
4. So lazy to roll to the kitchen to grab cold green tea.
5. Have not tidy up my bed and don't have the intention to
6. Hot like shit. Why when I've to go out it will start pouring?
7. Want hope pray for a holiday trip soon.

You May Also Like

0 Comments