by - July 15, 2010

不知何时你已悄悄闯入我心里 []


I fell in love with the colour that doesn't last. Pretty initially but after time goes by, it gets really old and dirty. Any slight imperfection will destroy the beauty of the things in pink. By then, everyone would see how ugly and old that thing, everyone except me. Seriously, I don't think my strap/bunneh/bag was dirty and old, until I really sit down and stare really hard. I can't seem to see the change, except when compared. I guess this is how I lead life too, pretty screwed up, I know. So what now, wash them again and see them get dirty over time? Maybe I should like some other colours - for instant black. No need to care so much. .


Come to think about it, this isn't the 702th post. I remembered I deleted a lot of posts before that. This blog is all the way from Sec2. 旧的不去新的不来. That's why I deleted those posts. Don't regret. The thing is, will I delete these 700 posts in the future? I don't know but if there is a need, I guess I will. I deleted those cause I don't want k to be troubled by my past.

------------------------------------------
1. Mdm Chan(maths) didn't come today ^^
2. Mdm Shen(econs) didn't come too
3. Boring physics lesson
4. Assembly was pretty lame
5. Love 12A
6. Mr Tan(PE) didn't come today
7. Chinese wrote compo
8. Econs day REAP
9. Love dinner
10. Need short nap naooooo D:

Elaboration of points
6. Played captain ball with class peepo. So many injuries but super fun and entertaining. Good to sweat a little.
7. Wrote a pretty long compo. Good I focused ^.^
8. More of R-I-P day. Boring ttm but no doubt picked up a little skills. know no one in the program. Ms Ho is our teacher anyway. Stupid classroom table so freaking small. And HOT.
9. Daddy cooked, love the soup and fish btw!
10. Tired ttm, sleep a little then do homework!

Lastly, deleted/updated some posts/blogs/tumblr/twitter (Y).
Need to finish all my stuff, then pw a little and plan for tmr! :D
(L) wei loke!为什么我们会变成这样?

You May Also Like

0 Comments