by - July 16, 2010

越深的依赖,越多的空白[]
world saddest song for now, wo ai ta- ding dang. Seriously. Tears my heart when watching the mv. Nah, not crying ^.^






School. Slack day. This week generally pretty slack. Lots of teacher never come D: Mr See tho medical leave and Ms Yow not in school too. GP lesson brush up group essay and most of the time was crapping with yc. ^^ LOL Both of us was in TC (something similar to Robotics club) in primary school yet I can't remember him at all! Omg. Like -___- Then Maths lecture, break (didn't eat anything), Econs lecture (almost died due to boring lesson, though not as boring and hunger. Rushed down to canteen for sandwich, ate during PW), PW tutorial did some pw thingy of course. Went off before Econs tutorial starts.

Yaaaa there's this very funny person I also don't know who. But made me mad happy.

Oh yaa I remembered I can't find my stylus :( Die. 70bucks. YEA WITH WEILOKE :D

Back to the conversation we had.

*Sw and I walking to canteen, I suddenly stop cause I can't feel my stylus* 
Me: Omg where's my stylus! I think drop? I go back check. 
Sw: We put our bags in the canteen then go back
Me: ok

Suddenly...
Him(the stranger): Err excuse me
*turn back, I also dk why I turn but yup I turned)*
Me: *Look at him for the longest period of time cause idk him*
Him: Are you a Japanese?
Me: Huh?
Him: Are you a Japanese?
Me: Err no? *with o.o face*
Him: Then are you Chinese? 
Me: Erm yea. *Obviously right I'm conversing with sw in mandarin*
Him: Ohh no la, I thought you Japanese sia, you look like Japanese. You know, you got the Hello Kitty eyes.
Me: Huh?  Imagine Hello kitty.....


Me: o.o
Him: You know, I don't know how to explain. 
*At this point of time, I'm really anxious about my 70 bucks stylus going MIA, so I took the hello kitty eyes as a compliment*
Me: Er thanks ^w^
Him: Hahah welcome. Nice talking to you.
*We walked away*


....... Hahahahaa for the first time in my life people actually asked me whether I'm Japanese. LOL. I'm too black to be one T.T But funny/nice anyway~

Sw pointed to my tablet, Ya I look like that? o.o

When eating halfway (Honeydew sago ultra [L]) a frog jumped right up to my side -____- I disappeared like a ninja hahaha! Then it jumped off to the other side of the canteen. Phew.

ys waited the slowpok sw and me, :x Talked throughout the trip to Suntec Convention Hall.

Attended the biz plan finals and really, their ideas, concepts and progress is so much better than ours (as in Nebo challenge). There's even real products developed to clean air, improve medical services and even donate money online. Soyata (one of the finalists) was really good in presentation. Must learn from them, excellent for OP.

Dozed off a little :/ The seats are way too comfy. Can't help!

After the whole thing ended most of innov8 members left with Ms Ho. Greedy pigs sw and I can't stand the temptations. Drank 4 cups of tea (very nice!), ate lots of cakes and pastries and main courses! Nice. We ate for nearly an hour I guess. hahahaa! scary much. ys went to get his wallet, come back we still eating!
He went off early, to Jurong to see Jurong island ^^ (joking hhaaa). After the awesome buffet went into the room and got Soyata. (I voted for it so I can 2 free scoops of low fat ice-cream!) Cheapo I know whatever.
Very nice I like royal tea and Yuza flavour. Taste super refreshing.

Went over to the other halls and walked around. Up to 90%sales but got 0 things (Y)
Not exactly cheap though. For instance one perfume is priced at 150 and it is having a 50% off. So after calculations it's only 10 bucks or so cheaper than normal.


Went off after a while, shopped around Raffle city/some other malls. Didn't get anything. Trained back to woodlands. As usual, talked non-stop. Btw sw taught me how to fold a crane (Y) Very nice I finally know how to fold a crane after living for 17 years! Haaahahaaaa gonna save it for boyf. :D

Movie trip canceled cause only left the front 3 rows. :( SIANZXZXZZ.
Went to get some stuff with her and off homeeeeeeeeee!
Napped and here I am. Gonna do homeworkhomework!

^ MAI LOVE MAI LOVE MAI LOVE :D
LOVE YOU A LOT YEAAAAA~
4 events next Sat. Stress ttm!
Meeting with Mr R (lucky push to Sun), YOG orientation, Finex competition, tuition(canceled). The irritating thing is, both YOG and Finex is complusory? -_______- Help.

Ok bye people. ^w^/

You May Also Like

0 Comments