Compilation of a few May days

by - May 22, 2011

I know. I've so many blog posts to clear. Time a factor, mood is another.
I'm losing the vibe to blog.
(because more people ain't posting regularly?) Is it like a trend of something?




Anyhow, let me clear the easy posts first. The long/require more typing will come soon. Maybe I can draft them on the plane? Can't really know right now.



18May2011
My birthday! Err yea went for UK briefing.
Headed home after that.

Wonderful, yes? loool.



19May2011
Can't remember. School. Econs mirco revision after that. Glad I remember most of the things. Yes I love market failure.


20May2011
Physics SPA. Everything is okay. I hope. Checked a billion times before submitting. That's the good thing about physics. You don't have to rush like a crazy woman and results are super nice.
Photo-taking session. Class and with the girls. (Y)


 Weiloke trying to draw himself. I'm like so innocent? o.o?


Headed for Einstein programme after school. Guys were real late because they are stuck in the rain. Hur loool.
I don't know what got us but had a mini class gathering at Cathay with... 11/12 people? Loool. Johnny Depp?


Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger tides.
Somehow, my impression of JD was a little different from this movie. LOL?
And I don't know all the actors/in-show names. I call them by their occupation. 




Sat at like the front few rows and neck was literally breaking. Shivering and freezing as well. Luckily sw got me a jacket if not I'll be joining the penguins in Antarctica. Heck. I don't know I'm super poor in Geog.

Wait I'm poor in everything. T___T

Anyhow, back to the show. Well..... I'm more interested in the pirest and the mermaid!
Think they are super hot!!







21May2011
Tuition for hours before heading to get my hair done. Ahhhh finally snapped off inches of spilt ends.
Am pretty sad because I cut like 2.5inches of hair.HUUUUUUUUUU *insert Appy's moaning voice*


I look different (I think). Not the usual cut.... :D
Paid like 80 to give my hair a new colour heeeeaaa. Well, Dark Oak or something like that. Basically it is dark brown. Really like how it turns out but when I looked at it again it's like black? I swear I see dark brown in the salon! Must be the damn lights wthhhhh.
Wasted my money, 4 hours sitting there and brought home black hair that is dry.
Anyhow, the stylist said that the brighter the colour, the more damaging it will be....
So think thrice before getting a new colour?


BLACK HOR? But nice ends I like!


*okay maybe there is a little. Just went to check under the lights.*

BTW WATCHED COMING SOON AND TONS OF CRAYON SHINCHAN AND HEADED OUT FOR SUPPER LAST NIGHT. LIFE IS COMPLETE.

22May2011
Dad's birthday. Going out for dinner but haven't decide where. Tuition first before meeting family. Tons of work undone. Have not officially packed yet because my luggage is having a sun-tan.
Well, in 1 word, I'm screwed. (okay maybe 2)

You May Also Like

0 Comments