明日复明日,明日何其多?

by - May 23, 2011


Blog later. Now I've to clear all the work and meet the girls online to discuss what to pack for UK!
Hahaaa packing is like the best thing to do for a trip. But the thing is we are pretty limited on the type/style we want to wear wth.
Hope what I wanna wear is "acceptable". Not bao lu kind la. So cold how to? I'll probably become another block of ice and join yq the ice prince *winks*

Okay maybe something like that:


Okay maybe not with boots, not with heels (Don't wanna break my leg) and thicker leggings?
CAN OR NOT THIS IS SO HARD. 


------------------------------------------------------------



Since she did it already, let's not waste time screenshoting (?) another picture.
I kinda look like a bao here. Yeap I'm chicken bao.

Oh, check sw's weird name out wth. Loool kawaii likea pig.


Can die. So many things not done yet. Didn't really decide on what I want to bring to UK (except for the jacket). I'm basically dumping all the things I think I may need (which consist of zero shirt) into my luggage. Btw my luggage is as short as me. Like owner like luggage hmppppph? 

I'm lazy to pack and do work now. Let's have an early night and do the tutorials tomorrow.
Gosh how am I going to take GP on Wednesday when I did not do any revision? 



[[[[[[[: Good night!



MY TITLE SERVES AS A REMINDER TO MYSELF AND HOPEFULLY TO SOME OF YOU (WHO IS LIKE ME PROCRASTINATING TTM). 

Fun can be real fun when I have nothing to worry about. Just let go and play. So for the sake for the near future, Imma going to buck up! Jiayou JL!

You May Also Like

0 Comments