by - July 18, 2010

难道爱情可以转交给别人 []
我比谁都清楚可以,我转交了好多好多次但是还是给错了

Hello people I edited and added in blogs I read on a daily basis. *points to the right* More to link, soon ^^
You can read some of them, all very nice.
Today went of woke up, showered and prepared and went off for tuition. Had lunch. RQ gave me a card, so sweet of her.
After tuition went to meet wl, sw and cq. I was late for the movie so I missed the front 10 minutes.
Oh the show we caught was:

 Yup blood pledge.

I guess this is slightly better than 9 temples. Not exactly REALLY scary but I did jump (literally) a few times. Plot I guess was okay, pretty predicable. At the end quite touching I teared a little. I think the "ghost" quite pretty(before disfigured of course). And I think I'm quite brave cause I sat at the outermost seat with an empty seat beside me. Luckily I'm so engrossed I didn't turn.... Haha! touch wood! Heard inception is pretty nice *hinthint*


hahahahaa! After movie went to meet dan and zhao. Zhao went off first for steamboat, cq went home so the four of us had dinner at LJS. After dinner sw went home while we went pool at woodlands centre. Took 178 almost go all the way to expressway :/

played for an hour or so and I improved a little yeaaaaaaaa. On par with weiloke when he's moody and noob. :D Dan is good btw. I need to practice a bit more hahaaaa!

After pool went to buy snacks etc (L) lots of junkies to bring to sch on mon. (: After that went home with dan. ^w^
Trying to do the center-parting thing. TYX can part easily! LOL AT FRINGE CHEERS AT BANGS. HAHAAA I GOT HER PICTURE UGLY TTVM CENTER-PARTING.
You provoke me one day and I'll upload right here. ^^

I love all of them vvvvvvvvvvv much!

And, I know nowadays I sounded a bit more hostile/unfriendly. Hormones imbalance .




To V man:  First you scold me. Then you say I'm your angel (gross max I rather be devil) and now you can't remember me and ask me to give you a clue on who am I. You scolded people you don't even know and then you treated them saints. Seriously you're pissing me big time. I use a lot of '-.-'. Kinda reminded me of one asshole. I planned to. I remembered that incident clearly.
It was 5Jan, I was going to chalet. A phone call woke me up, thinking it was er.. kh picked up. wth I still remember I use quite sweet voice to say hello -.- Gross ttvm. Cause I was really tired I didn't realise. And he was saying something like miss me etc. Yayaaa until he said some gross stuff then I realised it's not kh. -.-Kup his phone and he called again and again. I remembered I lied to him saying I'm transsexual . :/
He did call back a few times after that. Ignored. And now he's calling again. Seriously, how the hell he get my number? Maybe I did post about this before. call me again tmr and I promise to boil you in tomato soup ^^

 Update, V man ask what's my name and why the hell he can't see. He's a retard it's all over facebook. And you know what makes me mad angry? He asked me which is my name: Jielin or smells best. Tell me, who the hell calls themself smell best. I'm not entertaining retards anymore. 

You May Also Like

0 Comments