By the time I will be long gone

by - May 10, 2011



Hello!
Finally a less hot day. *cheers*
Meh chem SPA today. (Y) it's over! I hope there is no careless. Then the score wouldn't be that bad?
Horrible Maths lesson. Nope, I'm not picked by Mdm Chan, yet. Soon. Soon when she sees my paper. Confirm vomit blood. *shrugs*

Tomorrow is running on Mon's timetable. T___T I thought today wouldn't be so packed. I'm so wrong.
Plus chem extra lesson, school will probably end about 5. REAP/econs make-up lecture on Thurs and Einstein programme on Friday. Going home before 5 seems likea distance dream...... *insert sad face*



PE was pretty good. Position was GK. Enjoyable with Syah. Let's skip all the unhappy things uh. Life is still good.
After PE, we went to have a few rounds of frisbee. Surprisingly, I can catch most (I think) of the throws. But.... I can't throw. Wooo UFO/weird styles. Idk why. I forgot how to throw. LOOOL weirdjielinforever. No. Should be Jielin'sweirdforever.



GP. T___T



walked with sm because the girls and guys aunties and uncles are crawling out of the school gates.
BEWARE YQ SYNDROME WILL INFECT YOU ALL. MUAHAHAHA. 


Saw some guards chasing a man. Hmm criminal? Terrorist?

LOOOL went to grab donuts with sm, ate and chill.


I'm so tired I'm typing crap. Gonna nap (let's hope I will not wake up at 11 or what). Tons of work to do. Yes I should stop slacking and start tutorial.


On a happier/hardworking note, at least I'm starting to do work. Starting means hope.


I can't download all the movies I wna watch! Luckily there's this person call zz who is helping me to download a 800mb movie.
Gonna finish my last 30 mins by today!

You May Also Like

0 Comments