if your partner try to keep a conversation with another girl/guy from you and refuse to let u see what would you think ?

by - May 10, 2011

Well, depends on our relationship I guess? Some people may feel it is better not to breathe a word (especially if the person is a sensitive topic) because that would avoid trouble. But for some, they really have something to hide. If you were to ask me, anything my partner refuses to tell me = secret he is trying to hide = must be something bad. I don't really believe "I don't tell you because I don't want you to be sad/affected/think too much". If in the first place there is nothing to hide, he will not. Anyhow, I don't mind even if I'm hurt in the process. I forget things easily but hardly forgives. This is what I think. Hope that helps? I really suck in relationships so ya. If that is happening... maybe you two really need to talk. Nothing can't be solved and remember all relationships don't come easy. ^^

You May Also Like

0 Comments