by - August 02, 2010

Everything A Girl Needs 

Hello new blog. I know, the URL is a bit, ummm. A blog is like an online journey. Hence I think, dear-jielin.. Isn't that bad. Ok so this is the result after thinking for.. god damn 1 hour. I hate thinking of new names. Sucks.
I wonder how long I would take to think of a name for my baby next time. lol. Provided I meet the right man and got married.

So people ask, why so sudden?! I love jielinnnx33 no doubt but I guess a little change is pretty good. My shortcuts are so flooded D:

Alright so I would just post about school stuff and daily happenings.

Today went to school, lectures. All I remembered was I fell asleep during Chinese lecture (which is a test btw) and the teacher said 15 more minutes. I literally jumped up. Need early night tonight.

only 2 tutorials today - PW and Chem. PW was doing chem and crapping with yc and xb while chem was doing chem too. So much chem. Lol.

PE was golf. I sort of love PE now, indoors ^^ I've a few pretty decent shots. (L) And 90% of the shots are projectile motions :D Golf is so much fun when we've to snatch the balls and put it inside our pockets. Oh one thing bad is Altro accidentally hit yl's nose. Got a cut. :( Must be damn painful.

And yc's shot hit my mouth, damn painful lorrrrr.  :(



Accident-prone.


After PE went to toilet to freshen up. Love to spray deodorant. Hahaaa almost everyone smells the same (Y) Cause we're all using the same one!


Chem FA after that and I can say this is one FA I didn't really study much but manage to get a decent grade :D I guess I'm getting more efficient. Yeap yeap.

 Oh yaaaaaa! I left my bag in school and only brought home a file and my bunneh. LOL. I looked like some kid that don't study. :o
And stupid me forgot to bring phone and wallet home.

Last thing, I still can't find my stylus!!!!!!!!!

Now I've Macbook, ipod touch and ipod nano at home. Apple fan girl? Lol. Funny.

You May Also Like

0 Comments