by - August 02, 2010

You will have to start to miss me if you haven't. There's a reason why it has been you all along for the past 3 years or so. It has been you all along if you didn't realise. You're important. So many come and go, yet you remain number one. I didn't even realised you're my priority. I didn't even realised you're the first I checked out every now and then. It's pretty good when everything's gone wrong. Cause that the time I really open up my eyes to see. You shared happiness, tears, frustrations, anger, laughter and millions of memories I would not ever want to forget. You grew up with me, you made me stronger.
Thank you.

I will really really miss you. We're more of soulmates now but I'm pretty cool with that. May only smiles follow you from now on.
You know, I love you.


I hate to bade farewell but life's full of goodbyes.

Nobody really knows me, even friends for so many years?

You May Also Like

0 Comments