by - September 12, 2010

I'm Not Over-Paranoid, I'm Just Being Cautious
Before I tripped and fall again




Dear-J,
Went to expo today with RuiQi and Aunty. Had food in food fair before going to popular and after getting the stuff. So let me try to recall what we've eaten.
3 packs of taiwanese fried chicken, 2 bowls of mango ice, 1 pack of chicken rice balls with drumstick, 1 crabstick japanese pizza, takoyaki, 2 bowls of shark fin soup (but I didn't drank any cause I don't like.)

Went to get books and stuff in popular.
Aunty got many stuff for me too and it makes me guilty D:
took train to bedok then 168 back.
went to popular to get more books before we parted.

Then spammed J's mailbox when I'm home cause stupid him don't want to pick up my call. zbj!

aiyaaaaaaaaaa I shall go eat now. D: then finish up the last editing of wr. 
Cross my fingers,

You May Also Like

0 Comments