by - October 10, 2010

Magical Dust, Sprinkle Miracle Please
I don't want to argue anymore


 Well, Idk who he is, but top eye candy now :D:D:D

I don't meant my angry words, really.


Dear-J,
Sub pictures in the here. D: Hahahaa. Just some picks from yesterday and a few today. :D
Btw I'm munching on sister's pandan cake.

Just came back from tuition - science. Ya definitely not very familiar but I'm picking up. 
 Heheee I like my head band. But still mad cause wasted $2. D:

Ape's not looking at the cam. Funny.

camwhore outside some herbal shop, as mentioned
Btw just realised ape closed her eyes

Always has retarded face when playing arcade lol. Ignore my flabby arms thanks.

Some loots. This fashion's shorts is wth cheap. $9.
Tried it on and you know what? It's small like mad.

Only groupie for the day.Heeehe my retarded face. LOL.
Ok stop staring. We like going shopping instead of swimming right! Taken before going out to play in www.

Happiness? :D LOL.

WWW!
Shall photoshop one moon cake into this groupie! :D

Nice picture right! Photographer for camwhore pics is the one standing at the right hand side.
:D Got skill hehhe.

If no skill will end up like this... Taken by you-know-who ^w^ 
And becomes an eye yolk after that. LOOL.


I like ASW face hahaa. :D

Rectangular.

I think I got dog eyes?


LOVE GIRLS VVVVVVVV MUCH :D


And this, the food I got for sister's mini celebration. Look at the mouse cake from polar. :D
Cute ttm. and big mac sucks. So hard to eat and taste like DCB. Polar chicken pie is love!


Shall go have my kfc dinner nao. Parents got for sister so good right ZZZZZ. I also want next year I want organise birthday party wooooh woooh wooooh but I think confirm fail D:


Btw, one very gross show - human centipede. Still deciding whether to watch it or not.


No homework a bit weird.. Okay got homework but it's freaking pw so forget it.


Shall go and watch mulan and kfc now ^w^





Hey, for you :D
I like this song, do you?


Randoms:
1. I'm going to repeat my wish for the whole 1-minute later cause I'm scared god is too busy to hear them.
2. I got super pretty evening dress (I DON'T KNOW WHY I GOT IT TOO). Somebody bring me to some hotel or restaurant for dinner please!
3. I need to pay J back money. D:
4. 3 more minutes
5. Shag school tmr
6. That's when I love you.
7. 3 more days..? :D
8. I love 12A
9. Finished packing half of my table show you guys tmr
10. A good mask and good night sleep tonight.
11. Loop the song above okay. It's super duper nice. :D

At 10/10/10 10:10:10, I'm going to make a wish.
I wish for you, forever.

You May Also Like

0 Comments