by - November 13, 2010

Find Strength From Within
Not depend on others to heal your pain

Dear-all-that-jumped-cause-of-the-pictures,
I know, quite eerie. But well, this is pretty much all I did for today.

Been whining a lot about the dent in my hair (due to newly grown hair ya) After all, it has been a year or so since I rebonded my hair. Well, you can see from the picture on the left. Went to tyx's house for her newly bought mask and tada! It straightens my hair by a little. Somemore it's pretty affordable. I wanted to run to cwp to get one just one and I realised, oh my I have 1 of that at home as well. Hmm I gonna start using it from now on. ^^


She wanted to dye her hair to chocolate-drown tone so I helped her with it. The excess ended up on my hair. The color on her shown up pretty well but it's like nothing on me? -___- Ended up damaging my hair for nothing. Waste my time conditioning my hair.
Maybe you can catch a tint of brown under the sunlight. This is what she claimed la.

Didn't have koi cause of the crazy downpour. Gonna run down to get a few cups on monday? Or tuesday.


The rest of my day was spent reading tons of forums + watching random videos + decorating my notebook + twittering + making epic fail sushi. Had so much rice. Probably 2 times my normal intake. No, perhaps 3.
Wanna vomit now yucks. Even drinking ribena doesn't help T_T


Random:
1. I wanna watch devil and devil wears prada.
2. Love to read a good book
3. A nice outing with tyx and clique
4. Sleep early tonight
5. Pulau Ubin tmr
6. GAWR WHO MESSY UP MY TABLE?!?! OH, I THINK IT'S ME.

You May Also Like

0 Comments