by - December 11, 2010

Li Ting's Early Celebration

Dear-bff,
Meet up with clique today finally. Half of them exactly. Weiloke and tiffy ain't able to make it.

Planned a surprise for Li ting (early birthday celebration). Bought a small cake for her. Brought matchsticks (I don't have lighter at home!) but i guess they are expired? Cannot light one :(

Super paiseh to even post the tiny cake here. It was a last minute plan you see. We never celebrated her birthday so die-die also must do it this year. This year there isn't any presents for anyone in my clique. Next year there will be, okay? We shall meet up and search for presents instead of passing money to one person and ask them to search for something. Sometimes only boliao stuff will bring back lots of memories.


So goal for next year: presents for everyone + celebration on actual birthday or slightly before it okay. :D

After a mini celebration with joe and fishball. fishball went for rs concert whereas we went to 883 for drinks and mini catching up.

Ky joined afterwards. Parted at 9:30?


Okay just some pictures I managed to snap. The rest are with ky. No one brought his/her camera so we have to depend on phone. Still hate iphone cam. (don't tell me how awesome iphone4 cam is -__-) I want wl back like nowwwwwwww then there's DSLR pictures to post :D:D:D:D (HE HASNT VIBER ME THOUGH)


Joel,
Okay the deco is nice right? App in iphone is smilecat? or something like that. Filled with neoprint decorating stuff. In korean. or Japanese?
I been thinking a lot before posting this picture, bloated face, no make up, poor lightings, no photoshop and weird teeth. But I still did anyway. :D

Btw my only picture of liting is damn unglam. Think she will kill me if I post it here so wait for group pics to come!

Okay I want an outing with everyone can can can? Add that to my list mr Santa :)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must learn how to use iphone and computer. Cannot be technology-noob. 21st century!
Note to self: get mircosoft from wl, get anti-virus CD, get photoshop.




I can't sleep at night. iphone low on battery and charger in my dad's room. So I'm sulking alone in the living room. Did 1 chem question and went to bed at 4:30am. Moral of the story? DO HOMEWORK EVERYDAY IF NOT CANNOT SLEEP! Tried and proven.


Blog later I'm going to bathe now (HOT WEATHER) and watch youtube!

You May Also Like

0 Comments