by - December 12, 2010

Today, well in fact yesterday, was a comp day. I cooked dinner which IMHO, tasted mad awesome but there's more than half left. Dad bought grilled chicken but I don't know can eat or not. Dabao lunch btw and my food here sucks but you can't be choosy when you're all hungry. Finished 5 slices of butterscotch bread (best bread ever, think not available in sg?). Watched lots of random videos on YouTube, caught 25 minutes/1 story of 4bia. Quite boring, am going to spam vampire diaries (so mad slow it's such an awesome show) tmr. Last but not the least, watched Cinderella, childhood memories and foolish fantasies (y) as well as shin chan. Finished 8 boxes of that. I think there are like 8~10 discs per box? Not too sure but I like that stuff. Brainless happiness. Aunt went off to Australia today all the best! Enjoy! I want to watch house of wax but sis don't want. Will try to persuade her. Godammit I must must must go cut hair, go town and start homework, soon. Xmas! I like! Btw should I wait for tyx tmr for slacking/walking/date? Have to wait for her at orchard while she's doing her assignment. She fang wo fei ji again how? Andddd! I've a major decision to make. It will be better but idk how to tell you..........(the you, is a female that don't read my blog) see how!! (: stop worrying! Gonna buy books tmr!(: okay and visit library(: okok good nights.

Pssssss: above are just chunks of thoughts/happenings of 11/12. Note this is written at 2:36am.

You May Also Like

0 Comments