by - February 12, 2011

Hihoo.

I got this from da zoo. 
I agree, how about you? For rooster only. PS I didn't snap the others!

Anywaz, I've been sitting around since... 8+? Tuition was cancelled as my student is sick. Plus I ain't free today. Guess I've to make a trip down tomorrow.


Gonna prepare and head out, get some stuff.
Vday is this coming Monday! Nah I'm not exactly excited about it. Physics FA until 6. Plus there's PE. What's there to look forward to?


Hahaaa furthermore..... you know. :D

I like how I lead my life now. Lots of laughter, I know what I want to do, what I want to achieve. No holding backs, no complications. Plus I doubt I've the time for anything else.... and I wish the next will be the last. Too tired of try and error. Getting it right this time round.



1 sad thing is perhaps when you wanna go out for good food you've to find soul mates (which is quite hard. Look at them, not food-fan!)
Talking about food, I'm craving for Korean BBQ. Grilled pork belly (WHAT! IT'S REALLY NICE) and beeffffff. C: Many many please.


Nonetheless, I'm getting presents (?) for some. Not buying for dearests this year cause I wouldn't be meeting them, at least for now.



BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T LOVE YOU ALL ANYMORE OKAY! (:



I sorta know what I wanna get for them, provided I travel to town, tomorrow.





It was never fair from the start. 

You May Also Like

0 Comments