10 000th visitor

by - February 13, 2011

 *edited*
Just in case I miss the one, hi! welcome in! :):)

Been really long since I started counting. In fact the viewership per day is pretty embarrassing. Used to be double.

It's either jc is too boring or I am too boring. I believe it's jc's fault..... Lol.



Btw I just have to mention this.
I don't know what the hell exactly you want but fts. Trying to make people feel guilty and treat you better? Haven't you wondered why everything is like this now?

blaming people, is that how well you can go? Is that the only thing you can do? They wouldn't even bother to change. Change yourself instead.


You are different and we are supposed to give in. But I hope you get the universal fact - everyone else is too. It's about compromising. You want everything without contributions. In the end, you will end up with nothing.

You May Also Like

0 Comments