Symoblises the bond between two

by - February 13, 2011


I'm here.
I just realised I've 2 essays to write and it has to be done by tomorrow. Wts.
So I'll leave this space empty until I finish them. Do wait for me, alright? :D


I still have essays to type but I'm stuck. Plus I'm feeling nauseous, I am also unsure why.
Guess I would off the computer, have dinner and do other things. Leave econs for the last I guess.


Let's do a little update.





Went for tuition early in the morning. Headed to Yishun and got vday presents. Destroyed two of them accidentally! How?
I'll give them next time ba.


Oh I'm thinking to repurchase Alton's xmas present. It's seriously gay I don't think I've the face to pass it to him.

Oh my back isn't getting better. Hate the weather cause I tend to sneeze quite a bit.
Sneezing is painful.

Guess I gonna go to the doctor very soon.
Am skipping PE. I don't wanna end up crippled or what.

Received some vday presents already.
Love them :D


Craving for cheesy hotdog and a huge cup of koi. :(

You May Also Like

0 Comments