Zoological Gardens (Part1)

by - February 21, 2011

Today is supposingly the last day of cny. I know I know. At least I start part1 now right?!



Anyhow, here's what happened. I can't exactly remember what happened. So pardon me if I missed out anything.

Chu san of 2011, we were mostly done with the major bai nian thing. That means we're free! This year was pretty good as we've four days of holidays instead of the usual 3.


Decided to go out to......






Tickets (which are lying on my table right now)


Exactly why we go there? I'm not too sure too. Been really long since we went out as a whole plus parents haven't been to zoo for ages. So I'd figure it would be a good place to visit, before our next fam outing. 


With the map, snacks, umbrella and water, we're all ready for zoo!

Plain spamming pictures below. 
Have attached captions at below some pictures.


I spent a lot of time editing all of them. 
That's why the colours are so effing nice! Have another 100 odds to go. 
Anyway, it will be pretty boring if I spam everything at one go, so I decided to separate into two posts!



Crocodile/Alligator



White tigers! Majestic


Warthog?




Pygmy Hippo!


Cute!







or is this warthog? Hmmmm.


Sist choose this pink polo for dad and he looks good! Nan de leh.



Kangaroo

There's a detached -as in from the group -(is this even the right word?) kangaroo at the side.
 Children are rushing forward to touch it. I'm afraid it'd kick me with its powerful legs so I don't dare too. LOOOL -.-

Love this picture! I bet my sist and dad think otherwise.
 I'm hardly in the pictures as I'm the photographer of the day! PS leh. o_______o
Ya I know, I NEVER touch the DSLR before but hey, it motivated me, mentally. LOL.



Baboon?

Goat, which you can't really tell from this picture.

wu gui


That place damn nice!

Hahahahaa! Cute umbrella! Got it from thailand when I'm.... seven? Never have a chance to use!

When open!








After touring around for quite awhile.... we went and had a little snacks while waiting for.....




Rainforest fights back!
 Not as nice as the one I caught a couple of months back.
Hmmm why so?


Some snapshots:





Went f or toilet break. The queue was ridiculous!
While waiting for them, we camwhore!


Masks we got at the entrance! Cute!








Moving on....

Rhino!

It is being isolated! Plus there's a deep, open wound! Heard from my sist the deer (or goat or reindeer or whatever) fought with this poor dear. I think it's true cause the deer only has 1 horn! (wait is that even a horn?)
 It got no papaya (other rhinos were enjoying the treats people are giving.) Plus there were birds eating its flesh! Must have hurt a lot!


Sorry for inserting a lot of parentheses! I know, fail. 
I really suck when I've to talk about animals. 
All I know is penguins hahaha! And sun bear.

Some bird near your left.

Clearer picture!

Deer? Hahaaa I refer everything as deer, I know.
 Shallow x infinity.


Cheetah? Jaguar? Leopard? wts

I remembered reading up on the cats'family and clarified this but due to the puny memory, I forgot. LOL.

1 more!
Lion?



I remembered I learned how to spell zebra during my visit to the zoo! Awesome.

Know what is this?


Otter right? LOL IF WRONG DON'T BLAME ME.

Lion!




Feeding time!


Giraffe! The tree branch is wrapped with masking tape to prevent giraffes from chewing. My sist told me de. Wrong shoot her. :p


 dk why the order messed up. This should be at the top.

Told it to smile :D



can't get enough of the brolly~



Had enough of animals, moved on to plants!












caffine?

Ballerina flower! Look alike right!

one of my favourite shot of the day
 I told sist how to pose and stuff that's why the pictures turned out great!
No laaaa. She's natural photogenic. 




DUCKKKS


So near right!



Dead butterfly
 Messed up, againnnn.






That's probably all for part 1!
Part 2 coming up!

You May Also Like

0 Comments