Take one step closer

by - March 07, 2011



Hellllo baby.

6March2011
Went to amk to visit the old haos. Memories.. memories. Took a lot of pictures.
Childhood is the best time of all.
Ate a lot a lot. Really love time there. Comfortable and good.

Visited 4th Aunt's new house. Very near to the station! Can go there regularly le!



That's pretty much it.



7March2011
2 more days to the first exams for block test.
How? I guess I'll read all the notes once and pray somehow or rather I can apply my knowledge on that day itself.



Today, I shall settle all my things.
As in, the bugging problem.
How many times did I say I want to settle it?



Okay I'm going to check cameras out. Fyeah I think I'm getting it.
If I'm not going UK. Or if I got enough cash to spare (Which is nearly impossible).

我发誓不再说谎了 多爱你就会抱你多紧的 我的微笑都假了 灵魂像飘浮着 你在就好了
我发誓不让你等候 陪你做想做的无论什么我越来越像贝壳 怕心被人触碰 你回来那就好了

You May Also Like

0 Comments