You make me smile every once in a while

by - March 08, 2011

Yawns. I'm tired again. See I told ya I can't run.
School was fine.Ran 5 rounds today. Poor timing. Yeap it's okay I'll get back to running once I fully recovered. Slacked for 1 period or so because it's freaking.. uhh boring.


Btw celebrated March's babies birthday today.
Cow and deerack. ^^
Went for my first H1 econs lesson.... I dropped from H2........................... It's too tedious!



Nah I'm joking. Ms wang is on MC.


Ohhhh!~To those who are taking GP tomorrow, good luck!
 I hope you'd get excellent results!


I'm so bloody lazy to cook. Someone please come home and cook dinner now~~
Hate Tuesday. 


On a more serious note, I'll to start revision on GP very soon. Heard it will be mad hard so don't ignore it totally okay! At least read the notes!
I can't disappoint myself and Mdm Zalinah.


Last thing, the only thing worth looking forward to tomorrow is 1. no physics lesson and 2. movie?
Shall finish downloading my songs and look for part 1 of the movie before I start on my revision
Want to look for the show pyq talked about! Sounds interesting!
JIAYOU.

Happy :D

You May Also Like

0 Comments