Dear dearests ♥

by - May 17, 2011

Hi. Before I start, I realised I spelt Uniqlo as Uniqolo. HAHAAA I'M BRAINLESS.


Today was a good day. Even tutorials and lectures passed by at speed of light. Mr Ong wasn't here so another physics teacher came to take over. Well.



Anyhow, before I plunged into the main highlight, I would like to mention something.
Nobody can bring you down if you don't allow them to. Nobody said life was fair but that does not necessarily means you will be the disadvantaged.
The thing is no matter what people say as long as you keep the faith, nothing cannot be solved.
Sometimes I really can't understand what's wrong with people. Meh I mean everything is fated-to-be. It was never easy but giving up wasn't an option. So, why can't you put yourself in their shoes?
Times have change so forget about your wishful thinking.


(Like the person will read. Just saying)


If you're troubled/feeling down/sad, don't be. Problems are called problems because ultimately, there is a solution to it.




-------------------------------------------
Back to what I was saying.
Short yet awesome meet up with dearests! Early celebration! Wooooo 18 is wonderful!
Love them!


Had dinner at Pastamania. Sadly tiffy had to leave pretty early. Next time alright? :>
I mean, meeting them means a lot of laughter, fun and finally, less/no shooting. Because I've tiffy, lt and joe! :D


They were really thoughtful because they grabbed a mini cake for me :D:D:D
And of course, birthday song. PS, I really don't know how to react. I express myself better with words?
Nonetheless, I'm still touched..... Just that I keep that DEEP DEEP in my heart. Appreciated your efforts! Really! I forgot what I wished for. Hur who wanna get me a cake/candle on wed so I can "re-wish". I need to think again looool.



ALSO ALSO. Got present from clique. I love it. ^^
Sorry I no emotions again. Hahaha I don't know how to react leh. WHAT HAPPENED?



(YQ VIRUS?? o.o)

I'm just not used to saying all the mushy stuff. Before they go I really wanted to tell them thank you for everything but it just can't come out. -______- (retarded?)

Because the most sincere thank you is heard via hearts. 
Wts mushy ttm.



Chatted and lined up a series of events! Can't wait to meet dearests again :>


*SORRY FOR THE EMOTION-FILLED POST AND IT IS FULL OF GRAMMAR MISTAKES I'M TIRED UH*

MEET AGAIN VERY SOON OKAY! ILOVEYOUALLVERYVERYMUCHYEAHAWESOMEEIGHTEENBIRTHDAY

THANKSSMWLJLTTANDTHEMIAKY.

 HEY CHECK WL OUT :D

You May Also Like

0 Comments