For my eyes

by - May 17, 2011

Finally done with BattleLA! Awesome show :3


WASSSUP. [: Omg I'm going out in a while and have not even touched my homework. T___T
PRELIMS IS NEXT WEEK FOR GOD SAKE.



Okay imma going to read GP after this.

Anyhow, really love rainy days when I don't have to go out. Home is the best shelter.
Watched The Vampire Diaries Season 1 Ep 1.... It has been there for the longest period of time.
Nice.

Really hard to make me sit through the show. I watched the 40 mins show in 2 hours. How great.
pausing, download others, (including tons of new movies hehehe), read some chem, eat, continue.



Okay I am going to prepare and head out now.



Wait, print GP notes first. :D
Really eggcited about tomorrow! My birthday hahaha! I don't know. But 18 seems fun [:
SO TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY EVE IMMA TREATING MYSELF TO SOMETHING GOOD.
(like watching another ep of TVD)



Love you all!
OMG TODAY STARBUCKS FRAP HALF PRICE! ME ALSO WANT!

You May Also Like

0 Comments