Eighteen on the eighteenth.

by - May 17, 2011

Btw, met Jas and JJ for early birthday celebration! Thank you all for your present!~Had Ajisen oh yeah scallop ramen. Finally not salty like mad anymore. Heheee they realised salt is not free afterall?


Good good. Had a short catch-up session. Rushed back home to do econs essays with R&P. EEEEEE-CONSSSSS :(


Btw got eighteenth? this word right?


HI I LOOK EXTREMELY SLEEPY. REALLY TEMPTED TO PHOTOSHOP MY EYES WTF.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CJL!


Summary:
When I was seventeen, I said he was my only love.
When I was seventeen, I understood what is it like to have girlfriends. Like lots of them.
When I was seventeen, I realised life is never good but that doesn't mean you will have to dwell on how much it suck.
When I was seventeen, I thought nothing better will come for me.
When I was seventeen, I do not see what I see.
When I was seventeen, I lost the old me and found someone better.

That's when I was seventeen hur. Imma official M18 viewer nao. :D


I'm really glad I met those girls. Must be one of the best thing ever.
THEY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO MADE ME REALISED....
做nun也很开心. Yes no yes no? :D

Of course, other people matter. You know.


wooo a couple more mins to my eighteen!


let me start with the usual thing again! Wooo I can never get sick of that.
SEVENTEEN HUR I SAID/WHINED
1. Hurt nobody, not even myself. Yes no yes no? I don't know.

2. Cherish, care and see happiness from a different point of view. YES DEFINITELY!
3. Excel academically. HAHAAAHAAA I DESERVE TO BE SKINNED
4. Happy fairy visit me daily. (: IMPOSSIBLE? LOOL
5. Family be safe and healthy. YEA.
6. One that is willing to carry a stone (don't understand this? it's okay, don't think a lot of people do anyway) YA WHAT IS THIS?
7. Trust and love. Still.
Just seven.


But there's seventeen things I wna accomplished this year.
1. Going up on stage next year to receive recognition. I CAN DIE NOW.
2. Pursue my passion DO I HAVE ONE?
3. Enjoy life with friends YEAPPPPP.
4. Smile everyday TRIED :D
5. Let some things be part of the past YESSSSS
6. Do not be affected anymore YESSSSS
7. Hang out more with cute friends :D YESSSS TOO MUCH
8. Dont FML anymore YEAPPPP
9. A change ER SORT OF?
10. Save money HAHAAA I SPENT UNTIL MY BANK ..... T___T
11. Save time HAHAAA FOR? 24 hours a day only meh.



As for eighteen, Hmmmmmmmmmmm tmr. 
I haven't think of them yet.








I'm not sad or what but this is the song I play(always) on my birthday. So let's not break the trend!


Today is only the beginning. I'm certain that I'll be 10000000 times happier on 18052012. Love. 

You May Also Like

0 Comments