The truth is,

by - July 14, 2011


I've zero thing to blog about today. Everything is so mundane. I'm either at school or at home. Doing homework or sleeping. Maybe you can include showering, eating and TV. Nothing much really. Everyday is a so repetitive.

But well, I can handle this kinda life. I've said before (but not probably here) I'm pretty contented with little change. That is if I ever work as a factory worker I might not get bored so early. Might. Can't confirm until I go through it.


Got something pretty awesome to share but it's so late. Need to sleep.
So, I will blog again tomorrow. This time, earlier. Wait for me.


AND HP OUT TMR HOHOHOOO HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK T______T
Can't believe this is the last part already. Been so long. Noooooooo so after this I don't have a die-die-must-watch movie already. Nothing compared to all the years on Harry Potter. :D

You May Also Like

0 Comments