Tough front

by - August 20, 2011


Too tired. I'm actually Depending on iPhone's auto correct (which failed me) to change my works words ddjnvmhcxh nights .Otmm


Nvm Id blog let after this was I money 
Nvm I will blog tomorrow





##

Craziness. Don't know what I was typing last night. Slept super early. All the late nights  sucking me dry. Hur *sobs*



Went to RP today. Studied a little. Continue for a little while with Aisyah and peeps. Munching potato chips in the library. Super hard thing to do. Tata am going to catch my mei le jia you now so I can turn on full swing mugging mode (considering the fact that I'm super busy tomorrow morning) after it. Cannot fall asleep okay cjlcjlcjl!




I've been thinking of you a little everyday; a little too much, a little too often, a little more each day. 

You May Also Like

0 Comments