by - August 21, 2011

I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish, I wish tonight







1. Made sw booked place for me for nothing. Changed and got lazy. AND I'M TRYING HARD TO KEEP MY EYES OPEN.
2. Went to tuition, 8 am. Damn proud of myself as well. :D
3. plus I slept at 3am, coolz not tw dramassss and some weird English demon shows.
4. blasting music so I wouldn't fall asleep while doing homework (MUGMUGMUGGGGGGG)
5. So many test next week. T____T PLUS GP PRELIMS 2~~~~~~~~ Love the week after though!
6. Gonna memorise all the inorganic for the test on tues. SHITZXZXXXXXXZXZXZXZXZXZZX my puny brain is bursting.



When stars are born, they possess a gift or two.
One of those is, they have the power to make a wish come true.
Star light, star bright,
first star I see tonight.
I wish I may, I wish I might,
have the wish, I wish tonight.
We'll make a wish, and do as dreamers do,
and all our wishes (all our wishes),
will come true.
When you wish, upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires will come...to...you.

You May Also Like

0 Comments