Bugis with clique

by - September 24, 2011

UK rehearsal dragged. So only left to meet the two around 2pm. Had a quick lunch in MOS burger before going to orchard. Bought some stuff in Daiso. Thanks to wl, ky and joe really. :D I know I'm damn weird, go town buy dustbin. -______-








Wanted to visit Around the world @ Liang Seah Street but it closed down. :( So sad.



So headed back to Bugis Junction for Kazokutei.



Prawn-Pork combi 






Food was pretty decent and price was okay. Paid $10+ to $15+? However, wl said he don't feel very well after that? Hmmmm.
BTW SAW A REALLY CUTE GUY THERE HEHEEEE AND LITING DAMN FUNNY. SHE WANTED TO SEE THE GUY THEN WHEN SHE WALKED PAST SHE SPOKE SO LOUD. SO FUNNY I THOUGHT NOBODY WILL DO THIS EXCEPT IN THE 19TH CENTURY... LIKE SPEAKING SUPER LOUD TO DISTRACT PEOPLE SO THEY DON'T KNOW YOU'RE STARING AT THEM? YOU KNOW?

Saw sw, yq and co right smack outside the place we dined at. Loool so qiao we got yuan fen. :D


Bugis street for a little shopping. Spilt with the group and went on shopping date with liting. Heheee not bad can shop together.

Join the guys and ended with tons of photos.... Not with me though.


Here are some I took. Let pictures do the rest of the job.

















SMELLY PIG AIRING ARMPITS







LOVELOVE!



I too cute so must censored 






 CRIMINAL-ALIKE SWEETHEART NO. 1




 QTPIE <3


 QTPIE NO. 2 on the left. Smelly pig on the right :3



FROG


SQUASHED FISHBALL AND LENGTHED FISHCAKE

Wtf look like right? As of the cation above. 
:D



Love all of you my dearests


I lens blur JOCH and darken him. Why he qiang my jing tou?! Looool
This almost deserve to be my banner picture. But the lighting was bad... (and super orangey). 
Plus my facial expression is as though I went for botox.... so stiff lol hsahahaa.



Okay goodbye I love going out with them. Mad alot of unglam photos. 



Some of the loots:






Slacked @ mac for a little while before heading home.



Took some photos off facebook.
Credits: Kaiyuan




###


Kitty face :3

Got this today. So cute!!! So drain!!! The moment I woke up I went for tuition.... Craziness!  Okay I must wake up for tuition tomorrow. 8am leh 8 am 8am 8am :(

You May Also Like

0 Comments