by - September 26, 2011

Random thoughts at 1 a.m.

1. So much homework to do. 1 day to finish it all, possible?
2. Feeling a little hungry now. So angry, almost WW3 @ home. Went on strike (me), that is skipped dinner.
3. Feel like drinking yakult. If I'm still awake later I would go down to 7-11 to buy it @ 3 a.m.
4. Don't worry, I still love them despite all the bullshit. I love them but I can't accept how they view certain issues in life. My dad always says relationship between two is perfect as long as they don't live together. Yes, I totally agree.
5. I'm drinking tasteless milo to fill my stomach. Added too much water.
6. I need a big hug right now.
7. On the contrary, I'm much stronger than that. Ha? Okay irony.
8. Morning run/evening run, interested?
9. I need to talk to fav bbg right now.

You May Also Like

0 Comments