by - September 14, 2011

Things never get easier, you just get better






Haven't touch physics yet. I'm guilty already. Feeling damn sleepy now, HOW? Aunt's coming back from China today... Mom and dad is leaving for Bkk next week, Aunt is, again, leaving for Taiwan after my parents are back. Envy much! I also wanna go overseas!



Chem was fine. Like real fine. I've never completed Chem paper before the time's up. Wait, never for any paper ever since I entered JC. Ahhh I missed it, definitely. Econs sucks. Miaooo stupid I wouldn't even talk about it. Hopefully my essay (haven't take yet) will be good enough to pull my case study up. Cui cui cui. Thank god I ain't H1. 60% for case study..... you kidding me?


Sorry I'm noob like that.




Okay I should at least memorise the formula before bed. Damn cozy to sleep tonight! Must work faster!
LOVELOVELOVE cool rainy weather like this.
Jie Lin, mug hard for physics okay!









Heheeee physics enough? :D

You May Also Like

0 Comments